Here are our current opportunities. Contact details for applications are listed at the bottom of the advertisment. Please use the contact us page for any other inquiries.
Social media and digital consultant
Europe Beyond Coal (EBC) – a network of civil society groups across Europe working together to phase out coal power by 2030 – is expanding its digital operations. We are looking for a social media and digital campaign consultant to support digital communications and marketing for the campaign.
- Write and produce content in various formats, including video for EBC’s social media channels with guidance from the Communications Director.
- Manage and build EBCs follower audience and establish at least one new channel (Facebook).
- Support the development of partner digital campaigns.
- Promote posts to targets audiences and with specific objective, e.g. increase engagement, expand targeted audience, drive traffic to website.
- Develop and implement digital campaign plans, including strategies, tactics, key performance indicators and deliverables for our European coal campaign.
Skills and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital marketing, including social media, display ads and engagement for campaigns.
- Experience with digital analytics and reporting (social media, Google, etc. including tracking, setting goals and baselines.
- Experience with SEO and SEM.
- Familiarity with digital content production (writing as well as graphics and video) and promotion, including paid.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, Premiere Pro, Wochit or similar graphic and video applications.
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and website backends such as WordPress is desirable.
- Experience in targeted audience research and media/discourse monitoring.
- Good knowledge of internet technologies and social media networks.
- Knowledge of environmental & energy NGO work will be considered an asset.
The consultant will speak English at native or near native level, and fluency in one other European language is a plus. Preference will be given to those based in Berlin, but remote work from other European nations will be considered.
The contract will run for three months initially, with a possibility of renewal.
To apply for this post please send your CV and a short cover letter including monthly rate and examples of previous digital campaigns you have worked on to Bianca Remer (bianca [then the @] beyond-coal.eu) by September 2. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be replying to short-listed candidates.