Please find below our current vacancies:
Europe Beyond Coal is looking for a Network & Finance Coordinator
The Network and Finance Coordinator for Europe Beyond Coal (EBC) does outreach to the groups that make up this regional effort, so as to best integrate their work and their thinking in the campaign to phase out coal in Europe by 2030. She/he also manages a budget for supporting priority activities by them. Finally, she/he helps with the book keeping and the management of the EBC Secretariat team’s finances.
This position should preferably be based in the Secretariat’s office in Berlin, without ruling out the possibility of working from other locations.
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of civil society organisations and the non-profit sector
- Strong administrative skills and excellent attention to detail
- At least three years experience in book keeping and financial management
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to engage and connect with broad range of people and work as part of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to manage a multitude of responsibilities and priorities, and to work under pressure
- Commitment to a healthy, environmentally-friendly and fair society.
- Fluent in German
- Knowledge of double-entry accounting software
- Understanding of energy and climate campaigning.
Please send a short CV and a one-page cover letter in English to Mahi Sideridou ([email protected]) by 23 April 2019, putting ‘Network & Finance Coordinator’ on the subject line. Please note that due to a large number of applications, we only reply to candidates who have been short-listed for an interview.