Here are our current opportunities. Contact details for applications are listed at the bottom of the advertisment. Please use the contact us page for any other inquiries.
Office and Web Administrator
The Office and Web Administrator for the Europe Beyond Coal campaign manages the Secretariat’s office, internal communications and meeting logistics, and supports its web development. She/he plays a key role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Secretariat and of the campaign network.
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Serve as first port of call for Europe Beyond Coal colleagues across Europe and national campaigns to ensure they have access to the information they need, and feel supported by the Secretariat.
- Ensure that Europe Beyond Coal colleagues are engaged in relevant processes and kept apprised of campaign developments.
- Maintain a secure communications policy across the campaign network.
- Maintain contact databases, calendars and e-mail lists for the campaign.
- Develop filing systems and manage team access to files and documents.
Web & Social Media Support
- Contribute to the management of the beyond-coal.eu website.
- Support the communications and social media presence of the Europe Beyond Coal campaign.
Campaign Meeting & Event Management
- Organise and schedule campaign meetings, calls, webinars and events as required.
- Oversee the logistics and documentation of meetings and events.
- Support the Secretariat with relevant office administration tasks as required (including liaising with the landlord and phone company, doing mail-outs of materials etc.).
- Keep an inventory of campaign branded materials and equipment.
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Good understanding of NGOs, the energy sector, and climate change
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- At least two years experience in event logistics and management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and via written means
- At least two years experience with WordPress publishing.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to engage and connect with broad range of people and work as part of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to manage a multitude of responsibilities and priorities, and to work under pressure
- Commitment to a healthy, environmentally-friendly and fair society.
- Understanding of web design, PHP, CSS etc.
- Experience with editing for social media, including experience with: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Affects, audio editing, and subtitles and captioning.
Terms & Conditions
- Location: Berlin
- Line-Manager: the Europe Beyond Coal Secretariat’s Managing Director.